Trekking Sapa 3Days 2Nights overnight at homestay, hotel by Bus
Highlight the Sapa 2Days- 1night tour:
Sapa 2Days 1 night was designed specifically for trekking lovers who want to experience Sapa from another perspective that is different from what is often seen on the internet when searching for Sapa. Destinations in the journey are picturesque villages, remain the cultural values unaffected by tourism. This trip perfectly combines the car use with soft trekking through beautiful rural tracks with many stops to admire the breathtaking scenery and explore small and isolated hamlets of the Black Hmong peoples.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
- Entry/Admission - Giang Ta Chai Village
- Entry/Admission - Su Pan Village
- Entry/Admission - Cat Cat village
What's excluded :
Day 1: Sapa - Y linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta van
Stop At: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Van, Ta Van, Lao Cai Province
Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong. Lunch at a local family, and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people where we stay for the night. It gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Dzay local house
Day 2: Ta Van - Giang Ta chai - Su Pan - Sapa
Stop At: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
Giang Ta Chai is a village of the red Dzao people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Su Pan Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Su Pan village is a village of the H'mong people. We will visit the waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy the landscapes...through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the car to return to Sapa.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel in Sapa
Day 3: Cat Cat - Sin Chai - Hanoi
Stop At: Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 6 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a Car to return to Sapa.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup all traveler at their hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.