Trekking Rinjani 3 Days 2 Nights Crater Rim Senaru by Rinjani Samalas
Mount Rinjani Lombok Indonesia is the second highest volcano in Indonesia, second only to Mount Kerinci on Sumatra, and it dominates the landscape of the relatively small island of Lombok. The exploration of such a unique landform requires the input of an experienced guide and organization – and that is what Rinjani Samalas is out to give you.
If you are beginners, Then you can’t afford to miss out on this swashbuckling trekking activity to Crater Rim Senaru. Just for 2 days and 1 night, you get to explore many unimaginable things and enjoy the best moments of life. Families with kids can opt for this package and have fun times with their kids. This is a trekking package to Mount Rinjani through Senaru Village
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private vehicle to Senaru
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru for one night before commencing your trek
- Mount Rinjani National Park Entrance fees 150.000 IDR/Person/Day
- camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, camping chair, toilet tents, and pillow
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- All meals, snacks, fruits & drinks on your trek
- Visit Senaru Sindang Gila & Tiyu Kelep Waterfall on arrival day.
- Transfer to your next destination within Lombok Island
What's excluded :
- Extra porter for your personal belongings or other personal expenses.
- Tipping for your guide and porter
Senaru Crater Rim has the second most spectacular view after the Summit. We will enjoy the incredible sunset over mountain Agung in Bali and smoke from the new volcano by the lake
Day 1: Once you arrive Lombok Praya Airport, or any other airports in Lombok such as Lembar/ Bangsal harbor, Teluk Kodek or maybe from any main object tourist in Mataram, Senggigi, Kuta Lombok, 3 (Gili Trawangan, Meno, Air), our representative staff will pick you up and help you get to your hotel in Senaru.
Day 2: We take through the thick tropical forest rich in Flora, and have our rest stops at Pos 2 Montong Satas shelter (1.500 m) and Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2.000 m) after 2 hours. We take lunch at Pos 3 and leave for the Senaru Crater Rim (2641m) climbing for 2 hours.
Day 3: After breakfast with the beautiful sunrise, we will trek down to senaru village through the tropical forest. If we are lucky, we might see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours down. The car will bring you to your next destination.
• Mount Rinjani National Park Sembalun Lawang, Lombok 83656 Indonesia
Departure Point :Rinjani Samalas Tour & Trekking, Jalan Pariwisata, Senaru, Bayan, Kabupaten Lombok Utara, Nusa Tenggara Bar. 83354, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up are available at any time and anywhere from Lombok Airport, Mataram, Senggigi, KutaLombok, Teluk Nara/Kodek or Bangsal harbor to your hotel in senaru villageAirports
- Lombok Intl Airport, Lombok Indonesia
- Bangsal, Lembar, Teluk nara, Teluk Kodek
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.