Trekking Mountain Fansipan 2D1N
As Southeast Asia’s highest peak, Mountain Fansipan (3,143 m) providing the perfect backdrop for some great trekking routes. This 3-day trek with outdoor camping offers all of the challenges and rewards of any hike. Upon reaching the summit you be one of the few who have reached up and touched the clouds, marking the roof of Indochina.
• Awesome scenery.
• Great view from the summit.
• Challenging trails
• Fully supported
Itinerary at a glance
• Day 1: Lao Cai – Sapa- Trek to the first campsite.
• Day 2: Trek to the summit and Back to Sapa
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The sleeping accommodation in a dorm on the rest 2800m
- Transfer from Sapa to Tram Ton
- English speaking guide
- Porters & Cook
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Waters & Snacks
- Certificate & Medal by National Park
What's excluded :
- Train or bus ticket(we can help you to book it)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Day 1: Sapa – Tram Ton – 2800m ( L, D)
Around 8:30 am, after pick-up you at hotel or train station or bus station, we will start the trekking trip. You will be transfer by car to Tram Ton Gate, the highest peak of roads on O Quy Ho Pass – one of the four greatest passes in Vietnam. From there you can see Mountain Fansipan, the highest peak of Indochina mountains as well as enjoy stunning views. The trek will be relatively soft until lunchtime. After a couple of hours of hiking, you will have a break at a nice spot in the forest and enjoy a good lunch.
With new energy you start ascending as well as descending towards the campsite. En route you have many opportunities to enjoy the scenery and magnificent views to Sapa area and beautiful landscape of Lai Chau province. You will arrive to the camp site at 2800m ASL in the late afternoon. Now it is time to relax and enjoy a well prepared dinner.
We could OFFER FREE the transportation from Lao Cai station to Sapa (If you choose the train fromHanoi- Lao Cai).
Trekking: 5 hrs/ascend 2,800 m from 1,900 m
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Day 2: 2800m – the top of Mountain Fansipan – Tram Ton – Sapa (B, L)
After having breakfast, you climb to the top, where you can celebrate your victory. From there, you can enjoy the best view to beautiful sceneries.
You will then trek through rainforest to go back to the campsite for lunch.
After lunch, you start your journey back. You follow the trail as well as stone steeps built byHoangLienNational Parkuntil you meet your car, which is there to take you back to Sapa. In the afternoon you will arrive back in Sapa, where you can celebrate your achievement and relax.
If you want to drop-off at your hotel or transfer to bus or train station, please let us know to arrange.
Trekking: 7,5 hrs/ascend 3,143 m to Sapa
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Departure Point :Your hotel in Hanoi. Please give us your hotel address to pickup & dropoff
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.