Trekking in Serra Malagueta Natural Park
Our main point will be a trekking in the Serra Malagueta Natural Park, which is short and easy to travel, it takes place without relevant slopes, in the high areas of the Serra Malagueta massif, within an exotic tree forest. The route also provides several stunning views. The park is a verdant place where you can breathe and feel the fresh, pure mountain air with stunning views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Serra de Malagueta
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Assomada Market, Durchzugstrassevon Praia nach Tarrafal, Assomada, Santiago 7310 Cape Verde
A brief stop at Assomada's 2-storey market, selling fruit, vegetables, bread and meat on the lower floor and on top clothing and footwear. Even if you are not interested in anything that is sold on the 1st floor should go there to peek. From above we have a splendid view of the magnificent color and bustle of the main area. From here we can feel Africa.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Assomada, Assomada, Santiago
A stop to visit the largest tree in the Cape Verde archipelago, it has about 500 years of history and is situated in the small village of Boa Entrada, near the town of Assomada.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Serra de Malagueta, Hauptstrasse von Praia nach Tarrrafal, Santiago Cape Verde
Serra da Malagueta is a mountain range located on the island of Santiago in the Cape Verde archipelago. Its highest point is 1,064 m high.
The park has 124 endemic plant species including Lantana camara (lantuna), Furcraea foetida (tick) and more. Medicinal plants are also found there. The natural park has 19 species of birds, eight endemic and including Ardea purpurea bournei (red heron of Santiago).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are looking for you anywhere in Santiago Island, it can be at Nelson Mandela Beach Int. Airport, at any hotels on the island or even at Praia City Port, also in private or residential homes.Airports
- Francisco Mendes Airport, Praia, Santiago Cape Verde
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/31/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- > Weekly employee tests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.