Trekking in remote regions of Ba Be 5 Days 4 Nights
Day 1: Hanoi - Ba Be National Park (L,D)
visit to the Thai Nguyen Minority and Culture Museum where we can learn about the history and cultural traditions of some of the people you will meet on your trekking tour. finishing the journey to Ba Be National Park. This is one of the largest natural lakes in Vietnam,...
Day 2: Trekking in Jungle of Ba Be (B,L,D)
The first stop on your trek will the village of Coc Toc. Here the locals make living from farming and fishing, you may see them out on the lake in the traditional wooden boats..
Day 3: Trekking to remote area of Dzao ethinic villages (B,L,D)
You will stroll along the bank of the Nang River to see local people fishing before entering a Tay village for a simple picnic lunch..
Day 4: Boat trip on Ba Be Lake (B,L,D)
you will take a boat trip to discover Puong Cave and the pure beauty of the Nang River.
Day 5: Ba Be Lake - Hanoi (B,L)
er one last breakfast in Ba Be overlooking Ba Be,then back to Hanoi.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private door-to-door pick-up & -off services.
- All private transfer and transportation
- Home stay
- Experienced English or French speaking guide.
- Private boat trip
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above.
- This trekking adventure takes you through some of the most remote regions, through breathtaking scenery to the villages of Dao and H’mong people. Along the way you will meet many local people and have the chance to experience life in rural Vietnam.
Departure Point :
Hanoi Old quarter
OtherHoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam - Hanoi Old quarter
Return Detail :Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam - Hanoi Old quarter
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.