Trekking and Hiking in Omiš
The hike to the fortress Fortica starts from Planovo, which is part of Omiš on the northwest side of the mountain, at 9 am and lasts about 3 hours (the total hiking distance is 2340 meters).The fortress Fortica is located on the mountain range called Omiška Dinara. The highest peak of this massif is 850 meters above the sea level and is called The Tower, while the fortress Fortica is located at 303 meters above the sea level.
You can expect a breathtaking view of the Dalmatian islands and an interesting historical story about the fortress Fortica.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Pictures from the trip
What's excluded :
The fortress Fortica starts from Planovo, which is part of Omiš on the northwest side of the mountain. It is one of the most visited sights in these areas and provides stunning sights once there.
• Fortress Mirabella (Peovica), Subic Street, Omis Croatia
Departure Point :Cetinska cesta 32, 21310, Omiš, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.