Trekking and Camping Excursion: Serrania La Uchata
This excursion to the mountain range of the Uchata is a great experience. Tourists can connect with nature in a unique way, they could see animals like the Jaguar and the Eyeglasses bear. You can also appreciate the beauty of the Andes, with its large trees that grow for centuries and more than 1450 species of birds. Remember that Colombia is the country with the most bird species in the world.
per adult from
1 day 12 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Transportation fees: The Guide will arrange the transportation.
- Bed: 10,000/cop, camping 5000/cop
- Breakfast - The service is paid up on arrival to the site. meal: 9000.cop/ 6000 veggie meal
- Dinner - Dinner service is paid up on arrival to the site: 10.000/cop per meal
- Lunch - lunch will be taken at the town of Galan on the return from the mountain at the Danny Restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Andes, Andes, Antioquia Department
Our well-trained guides will take tourists to the Serrania "la Uchata". During most of the ascent tourists will be able to observe the eastern wall of the Andes mountain range, with peaks up to 4500 meters high. On the other hand, the local inhabitants have been able to see wild animals such as: the jaguar, the spectacled bear and endemic birds of this part of the Andes. With a little luck and respecting nature, she will probably let us see these lovely animals.
Duration: 18 hours
Stop At: Barichara, Barichara, Santander Department
The guides will take tourists to the Serranía the "Uchata" to camp. From there and during the ascent to the mountain tourists can observe the following villages: Barichara, Guane, Galán, Cabrera and Socorro. These are all towns that connect with Royal Roads created by the Indians over 500 years ago.
Duration: 18 hours
Departure Point :Barichara, Santander, Colombia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.