Trekking + Rappels + Cacheuta Hot Spring
We will visit "Cacheuta", Mendoza. We will arrive at this beautiful place on the Pan-American Route, gradually entering the Mendocina pre-mountain range. "Villa de Cacheuta" is the place where we will carry out all the activities of observation, adventure and relaxation. Adventure places are not well known, since they are only visited by athletes who perform activities in those places, such as climbing, and running.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Safety equipment: Helmet, harness, descender, rope, carabiners and first aid kit
- Snacks - Snacks Fruit, Cereal bar, nuts and candies
- Bottled water - Water and hydrating drink
- Entrance to "Cacheuta Thermal Water Park"
- First aid kit
- Professional guide, certificate
What's excluded :
- Swimsuit, pool elements, towel and towel
"Path of the Virgin of Cacheuta" (Trekking + 3 rappels + Hot Springs)
We start in the Capital of Mendoza, to move towards its beautiful mountains, heading to Cacheuta. We will make the Trekking of the Virgin of approximately 1 hour and a half where we will know the flora, history and landscapes of Cacheuta in the course of our tour. We will stop at a viewpoint with a wonderful panorama, where we will enjoy the beautiful view of the valley. We will put on the safety equipment and walk to the adventure of making 3 rappels of different height. With rappels of 13, 10 and 30 meters high we will descend through a water dump that will cause us a feeling full of adrenaline.
Around 1:00 pm we will go to the "Villa de Cacheuta", where they will have time to walk, and eat typical meals of this place if they wish. But the best of all this is that we can enjoy being surrounded by nature in the pools of the "Water Park Termas de Cacheuta" taking advantage of the relaxation they cause.
This activity begins in the early morning, 9 in the morning and ends at 18 hours (pool closing) or earlier if you wish.
• Parque de Agua Termas Cacheuta, Ruta Provincial 82, km 38, Cacheuta, Mendoza Argentina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick them up if they are in Mendoza Capital, Godoy Cruz, Chacras de Coria and Dorrego
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.