Trekking & Hiking in the Atlas Toubkal 3D/2N
Challenge yourself in a incredible adventure, trekking and hiking in the High Atlas to the Jbel Toubkal.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
What's excluded :
- Hiking equipment, donkeys for luggage,tips and last diner
Day 1: Departure from Marrakesh to Imlil
Stop At: Imlil Day Trips, Marrakech Morocco
heading to Imlil, a beautiful village located in the High Atlas Mountains.
Check-in and dinner at your guesthouse .
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: guesthouse
Day 2: Trekking from Imlil to the hide "Les Mouflons"
Pass By: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
After breakfast, you will have the time to enjoy the beauty and serenity of the place before starting the trekking in a magnificent valley surrounded by high mountains. You will cross the small authentic villages and their apple orchards, the rivers and grasslands before entering in the Toubkal National Park.
After 2 hours walking, you will have lunch in the tiny settlement of Chamharouch, famous for its big white rock and its legends about the King of Jinns.
After Chamharouch, the path leads over the stream and runs steeply uphill to the right side of the Isougouane valley, which leads to two stone-built refuge “Les mouflons” at the foot of Mount Toubkal (3,200 m/10,522 ft).
You will have dinner at the hide surrounded by other hikers in a very motivational atmosphere getting ready for the next day.
Accommodation included: les mouflons refuge
Day 3: Hiking to Toubkal
Pass By: Toubkal National parck, Imlil, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
You will get up at 3am to have an energizing breakfast and start the hiking. From the hide, a path crosses the stream, climbs a steep scree slope to the east and enters a valley , then climbs another steep slope to reach a col (Tizi’n’Toubkal at 3,940m).
At the col, the route turns left (northwards) to the summit ridge of Jbel Toubkal. The 4,167m summit is crowned with a curious pyramidal metal frame.
You will enjoy a breathtaking view of most of the Atlas Mountains bathed by the first lights on the sunrise. Some will sing and shout for joy while others will cry but the time of the descent has already come.
After 6 hours hiking, you will be back to the refuge to have a break and enjoy your feat.
You will continue to Chamharouch to have lunch. Some of you, too exhausted to keep walking will go back in time and experiment mule riding, a funny way to end this fulfilling journey.
Your driver will be waiting for you in Imlil to take you back to Marrakesh.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We’ll meet at 6pm at Marrakesh train station or airport.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.