Trek to Taiq Cave
Takamul Travel prepared for you wonderful hiking experience in Dhofar Mountains. You will explore one of the largest sinkholes in the world and descend to a huge cave located in the steep walls of the sinkhole. During the descent you will enjoy a stunning views to the depth of the canyon and have many opportunities to take nice photos from formidable vantage points. Before reaching the sinkhole you will make stop in Darbat valley where you will be astonished by the green nature, cascades, huge waterfall and also camel herds crossing the azure waters of Darbat river. Then you will proceed higher to the Jabal Qara mountains to reach the impressive, 211 metres deep Tawi Attair (Well of Birds) sinkhole.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Darbat, Oman
Enjoy a short walk in Darbat valley which boasts greenery all year round, dip your feet in azure waters of Darbat river and take a snapshot with camels or make a panoramic photo of Darbat´s huge escarpment with seasonal waterfalls.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tayq Sinkhole, Oman
Descent to a huge cave located in the middle of one of the largest sinkholes in the world. The sheer volume of 90 million cubic metres will take your breath away. There are stunning views on the way to the cave. Explore the most fascinating spot in Dhofar Mountains.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Teeq Cave and Tawi Ateer Sinkhole, Tawi Attair, Salalah 211 Oman
Short walk to the edge of Tawi Attair - 211 m deep abyss in Dhofar Mountain range. Get amazed by the views to the breathtaking depth of the Tawi
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from all hotels and apartments in Salalah, Taqah and Mirbat, from the parking outside the gate of the Port of Salalah and from Salalah International Airport.Airports
- Salalah Airport, Salalah Oman
- Salalah Port, Raysut, Oman
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.