Trek in Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary in Kerala - Pick and Drop Available
One of the most beautiful states of South India is Kerala. Having so much in store to serve the travellers, the city is ready to mesmerise every traveller that ever visits the state of Kerala. If you wish to explore the city on wheels this is the best tour to choose.
If you wish to trek at a place that is ready to mesmerise you with its natural beauty, Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary is the best place to go. Yellow-throated Bulbul, white-bellied drongo, blue-faced Malkhova, yellow-legged button
quail, blue bearded bee-eater and much other fauna could be experienced at this park. This trek for about an hour and a half is filled with beauty. At the end of the tour, you would be left with a lot of memories to share and cherish.
Morning Trek: 5:00 am - 10:00 am
Evening Trek: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Jeep for Pick up and Drop
- Entry/Admission - Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary, Munnar - Udumalpet Road, Munnar 685612 India
Located 60 km from Munnar, Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary will be reached after driving for about two hours. Possesed with natural beauty this place is rich in flora and fauna and that makes it a must-visit place.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.