TreeTop Explorer 2 days
The venue can only be reached by foot. No cars, no noise, no fumes! Main attraction is a system of zip-lines traversing steep gorges in touching distance to the waterfalls. A 'via ferrata' teases out the adventurous spirits of the visitor in a challenge to the limits of some. Take the chance having great fun in a simply stunning environment!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pick up and Drop off
- Drinking water
- Meal: Local type of food
- English speaking guide
- Transport as mentioned in Itinerary
- Government taxes
- Travel permits
- Entry/Admission - Bolaven Plateau
What's excluded :
- Tips and personal expense
Day 1: Pakse - TreeTop
Stop At: Pakse, Pakse, Champasak Province
We arrive at Ban Nongluang after a 1 hour drive from Pakse, stroll for a while through the village and chat with the people. The village guides who will accompany us for the next three days give important first safety instructions. We then hike through coffee plantations and vegetable gardens until wild semi-evergreen forest gradually takes over. The trail winds down for a while, sometimes quite steeply, passing ravines, beautiful waterfalls and flower-studded plateaus. Along the way, the guides explain the plants traditionally used in the village kitchen or as herbal medicine.
A breath-taking canopy walkway high in the trees and crossing a steep river valley is a first challenge. We pass the huge 'Tiger' waterfall and reach the giant 'Kamet' fall (name of a monkey), where the water plunges more than 100 m down into a relatively narrow, densely forested valley basin with waterfalls apparently everywhere. Here is where the zip-lines start and the real thrill takes its course. Brace yourself for an adventure of a lifetime!
We take our lunch in the wilderness, explore the forest secrets of the area and may take a cooling swim before mastering the unbelievable zip-lines. The cables crisscross the valley in front of the majestic water wall, stunningly high and us perfectly cooled by the spray of the water. Enjoy the sensation of being weightless and truly one with nature. Let your adrenaline rush come to a maximum. It's joy, sheer joy!
After a day of great activity, we finally settle for the night in the wonderful camp with restaurant nearby. For dinner, local food and absolutely delicious barbecues are on the menu. Chatting and recollecting the gorgeous experiences of the day, or just relaxing and dreaming under the stars about the incredible wonders of life, we finally retire into our own tree house almost 10 m above ground. These houses designed in traditional style, made of wood, bamboo, and grass, can only be reached by -- a zip-line. Bathrooms near the restaurant offer hot and cold water. An instant cozy sleep shrouded by the fiddling sound of the forest crickets is guaranteed.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Tree House
Day 2: TreeTop - Pakse
Stop At: Bolaven Plateau, Laos
We wake up amidst the warbling, piping, chirping, twittering of the innumerable birds in the dense canopy around us. A simple European-style breakfast prepares us for an easy 30-minute trek through great forest before reaching the first cable. Be ready for extended flights through the jungle with the longest zip-line of 400 m as a real highlight. Its speed, its felt infinity, the proximity to the usually invisible upper stratum of the forest is an amazing and unforgettable experience.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Pakse, Laos
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from any Hotel or Guesthouse in Pakse so please advise us the name of Hotel as your staying.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Bolaven Plateau, Laos
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Starts at : 08:00
- Finishes at : 18:00
- Nb of days : 2 Days
- Meals : Barbecue set, Western food, Lao Food
- Transport : Private Minivan
- Activities : Trekking, Zip-lining, Via Ferrata, Swimming
- Accommodation : Tree House
- What to bring : Hat, Sun-cream, Clothes/shoes to get wet, Sarong for bathing, Mosquito repellent, Change of clothes for the evening, Torch, Swim clothes, Warm clothes, Towel, Robust footwear, Personal belongings, Pocket money, Sport Sandels
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.