Tree Top Challenge
The course is the first of its kind in South Africa and is built to European Rope Course Standards, and has the latest continuous belay safety system imported from Switzerland. The course itself is made up of 18 challenging elements and is suitable for people of all ages who are up for the challenge from 1.3 m tall with a maximum weight restriction of 120kg.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The Tree-Top Challenge is an elevated obstacle course or high ropes course, made up of interconnecting poles and trees that support various obstacles or elements between them. All these interconnecting poles and trees form a giant “jungle gym” suitable for both young and old (adult) kids. Ideal family adventure.
The course is the first of its kind in South Africa and is built to European Rope Course Standards, and has the latest continuous belay safety system imported from Switzerland. The course itself is made up of 19 elements from balancing beams, rope bridges, spider’s webs and more all ending on our 50m zipline. It’s suitable for people of all ages who are up for the challenge from 1.3 m tall with a maximum weight restriction of 100kg.
The course is situated in the gardens at Perry’s Bridge Trading Post, and is an ideal location to leave the kids while you browse the many shops or enjoy a meal at one of the various restaurants in the center. We can accommodate individuals and large groups by arrangement and it is ideal for school groups, corporate team building activity or just if you want some good outdoor fun
Departure Point :R40, Hazyview, 1242, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight is 120 kg
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum height is 1.3 m
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.