Treblinka - Tykocin - Lopuchowo Tour from Warsaw
Our Treblinka & Tykocin Tour is a very good option for people who would like to learn more not only about Jewish history during the Holocaust but also how it looked like in Poland for many years before. In Treblinka Death Camp we will pay a visit to the museum to see the model of the camp and then we will continue to the memorial.Our next stop will be Tykocin - typical shtetl town and also a lovely artistic town so it's a great place to have lunch there and rest a bit. In Tykocin there is also one of the oldest Jewish cemetery in Poland (it was established in 1522 and the oldest matzevas come from 1754). In Lopuchowo Forest we will make a short stop at the memorial comemorating massacre on Jewish people from Tykocin. This is a full day tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Treblinka Memorial
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Treblinka Memorial, Treblinka Poland
Treblinka II was extermination camp created by Germans in 1942. Around 1 000 000 people were killed there in gas chambers. Most of the victims were Jews, but also Roma and Sinti and other minorities were murdered there. We will visit the museum, watch 2 sohrt movies about Reinhard Action and Treblinka Camp and then we will go to the monument site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tykocin, Tykocin, Podlaskie Province, Eastern Poland
Tykocin is a former shtetl town. It's unique because it wasn't destroyed by Germans so you can admire authentic architecture of 17th century. We will pay a visit to the Synagogue and Talmudic House, see the Church of the Holy Trinity and look into Alumnat, which was former military hospital, one of the first of its kind in Europe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Łopuchowo, Poland
Our last stop will be Lopuchowo forest. It's located only a few km from Tykocin.This was the place where 250 Jews from Tykocin were murdered and buried by German Nazis in 1941. Nowadays a memorial stands at this location.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.