Treasures of Luxor East & West Bank With King Tut Tomb & Private Guide & Lunch
Best Historical and Cultural day tour in Luxor the Biggest open-air museum in the world.
Tour to The East & West Bank of Luxor with Private Guide and all entry fees, lunch and private transportation included.
have a blissful day tour kicking off at Karnak Temple; the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. then visit Luxor temple of King Ramses and Amnophis the Third,Then pay a visit to Valley of The Kings, containing the masterpieces of the ancient Egyptian tombs. Then move onto Temple of Queen Hatsheput, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Moreover; lunch is going to be served during your trip. In the evening, you will be driven to your hotel in Luxor
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Egyptian Lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in air conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of King Tutankhamun (Tut)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The Valley of the Kings, also known as the Valley of the Gates of the Kings, is a valley in Egypt The valley stands on the west bank of the Nile, opposite Thebes, within the heart of the Theban Necropolis. The wadi consists of two valleys, East Valley and West Valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of King Tutankhamun (Tut), Valley of the Kings, Luxor Egypt
Jump to Tomb - Tutankhamun's mummy still rests in his tomb in the Valley of the Kings. On 4 November 2007, 85 years to the day after Carter's discovery, the 19-year-old pharaoh went on display in his underground tomb at Luxor, when the linen-wrapped mummy was removed from its golden sarcophagus to a climate-controlled glass box
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut. ... Built for the Eighteenth Dynasty pharaoh Hatshepsut, it is located beneath the cliffs at Deir el-Bahari on the west bank of the Nile near the Valley of the Kings.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The Colossi of Memnon are two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt during the Dynasty XVIII. For the past 3,400 years, they have stood in the Theban Necropolis, located west of the River Nile from the modern city of Luxor.
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Karnak Temple is a vast temple complex in Luxor dedicated primarily to Amun and dating from as early as 2000 BC. It is an impressive sight, and second only to the Great Pyramids in popularity.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple is a large Ancient Egyptian temple complex located on the east bank of the Nile River in the city today known as Luxor and was constructed approximately 1400 BCE. In the Egyptian language it is known as ipet resyt, "the southern sanctuary"
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up Available from any Hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor West and East Bank
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.