Treasure of Western Georgia
During this tour you will experience beauty of nature and learn about medieval history of Georgia. With our comfortable cars and experienced guides your tour will become a real adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Prometheus Cave
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Meals are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Road to Gelati Monastery, Motsameta, Kutaisi 4600 Georgia
Another stop is in Gelati monastery complex (XII c.) Gelati is a very important monastery for Georgians for several reasons: 1. it was an educational center for Georgia in the period of Georgian Renaissance. 2. Gelati was a burial site of Georgian kings from XII-XIII c. 3. Gelati’s fresco painting is unique in the whole world. 4. Only one depiction of king David The Builder is preserved on the walls of Gelati cathedral and so on.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Prometheus Cave, Kumistavi Georgia
In the morning start driving towards Kutaisi. Kutaisi is located in the western part of Georgia. In the middle ages Kutaisi was a residential town of Georgian kings therefor we have many historical monuments there. Your 1st stop there will be the Prometheus Caves. Caves were discovered in 1984 and since then they were visited by thousand of tourists due to the diversity of the stones, colorfulness and beauty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kutaisi, Kutaisi, Imereti Region
Walk in charming streets of old capital of Georgia Kutaisi.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up anywhere in Tbilisi Airports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/21/2020 - 3/31/2021
12/21/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.