Treasure of Java
We Offer you the beauty of Java and trips to Karimunjawa islands, with the added draw of fascinating ancient history and intriguing culture.
Make the most of your time here and discover the ancient history of this magical island with a private sunrise tour of the incredible Borobudur temple.
In the end of the trip we will spend the time in exceptional trips to Karimunjawa islands, nestled in the midst of the Archipelago. Take the opportunity to visit and enjoy the rare beauty of the surrounding islands and to add a touch of adventure to your beach time try a spot of diving or snorkeling in the glistening island waters.
per adult from
What's included :
- 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Past boat, Private Vehicle, Boat, Motor bike, Bike
- Guesthouse (2 nights), Hotel (6 nights)
What's excluded :
- Foods & Drinks
- Any personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Our Itinerary
DAY 1: Arrive Jogyakarta
Arrive at Jogyakarta International Airport, meeting service and direct transfer to Hotel at Yogyakarta.
DAY 2: Yogyakarta
Rise early to catch the morning light and avoid the crowds at Candi Borobudur, the largest Buddhist structure on earth. This magnificent World Heritage site is set in a tranquil park.
DAY 3: Yogyakarta – Dieng Plateau
Pedal out of the city on a cycling tour (approximately 6 km) through the rice fields and countryside surrounding Yogyakarta.
DAY 4: Dieng plateau – Jepara
Wake up early morning, to make a trekking to one of the highest villages in Dieng 2300m above see level. From here we enjoy the stunning sunrise in a great surrounding of mountain and the valley of Dieng.
DAY 5: Jepara to Karimun Jawa Islands
Travel by fast boat to Karimun jawa, is an islands chain stretching in the north westerly direction 83 km from Jepara Central Java.
DAY 6: Karimun Jawa
Enjoy a day of snorkeling on Karimun jawa reef, a short boat ride from the coast.
DAY 7: Karimun Jawa
The island is your oyster and today is completely free to relax or Explore Karimun Java island with motor bike. Discover mangrove conservation and traditional Bugis Village.
DAY 8: Karimunjawa Islands to Semarang
Take past boat trip back to Jepara (approximately 2,5 minutes) and transfer to your Hotel in Jepara. Ideally positioned to take in the glorious sunsets over nearby Jepara, A great optional activity is to visit the Kartini Beach, lovely spot to watch the sun go down.
DAY 9: The end
The Treasures of Java’s trip has come to its end. At the appropriate time, transfer to airport for your onward flight.
• Yorgyakarta – Borobudur & Prambanan Temple complex
• Yogyakarta – Cycling tour
• Dieng- Arjuna complex temple, lake colours, Sikidang creater
• Snorkeling trip ( discover 4 island in karimun Jawa )
• Explore island with Motor bike
• Discover mangrove conservation
Departure Point :Hotel or airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.