Treasure of Gardens
What Can I say Ghalib?? His Divan is not less than Garden of Kashmir..
If there is a heaven on earth, it’s here, it’s here..
This tour will offer you exclusivity for Gardens tour of Kashmir. This tour is not all about Garden but also offer you History of Kashmir, Culture, Food, Heritage, and many more...
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
Shalimar Garden or Shalimar Bagh in Srinagar is the largest Mughal garden in Kashmir valley built by Mughal Emperor Jahangir in the year 1619 AD for his wife Empress Nur Jahan.
Nishat garden is the largest one of the Mughal gardens in Kashmir. It is situated on the banks of the picturesque Dal Lake. Also known as "the garden of bliss", the Nishat gardens have the Zabarwan Mountains forming its backdrop.
Chashme Sahi, Shah Jahan named the garden after a mountain spring that waters it and so it has the name Chashma Shahi.
Pari Mahal in Kashmir known as House of Fairies is a historic monument. It is placed above the beautiful Chashma Shahi Gardens near Srinagar.
Tulip Garden in Kashmir is Asia's largest tulips garden and there is a likely hood that it can become the world’s second largest too. The tulip garden which is in Srinagar is commonly known as Siraj Bagh and is located on the banks of the famous Dal Lake. When viewing the garden you are able to see the large variety of colors of the flowers, and there are over 60 varieties of early, mid and late blooming tulips.
• Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden, foothills of the Zabarwan hills on the banks of Dal Lake, Srinagar India
• Nishat Garden, Main Road Nishat, Srinagar 191121 India
• Shalimar Bagh, Srinagar India
• Pari Mahal, Near Chashme Shahi Garden, Srinagar India
• Chashme Shahi Gardens, Nr. Rajbhawan Foothills of Zabarwan range, Srinagar 190001 India
Departure Point :Dal Lake, Srinagar
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4/5/2020 - 11/2/2021
Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.