Treasure Hunt Walking Tour in Florence
• Learn about the Renaissance and the local history
• Take a family orientated guided tour
• Enjoy a taste of traditional Italian ice-cream
Florence is a city with history, lots of secrets waiting to be discovered. This tour is perfect for families with kids, a time for a solid bond with the children on your way to hunt treasure by solving riddles, puzzles and we will also reward you with great time and lasting memories. Let us show Florence from different angles and with a language suitable for children than any other activity.
This tour is for children age 3 to 14 years. It will be possible to see most of the masterpieces in Florence but with a language suitable for children.
per adult from
What's included :
- Official certified guide
- Radio System to hear the guide
- Sheet with clues
- Free gelato (Italian ice cream) at "La Strega Nocciola"
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance tickets to the attractions
Explore the history of one of the most elite families in the area, the Medici family. Use this information and useful tips to solve riddles. Visit the Piazza Della Republica, which marks the center of the City. After listening about the history and the changes of the Piazza Republica, walk straight to the Piazza Della Duomo, a showstopper of Filippo Brunelleschi. Walkthrough old buildings and historical landmarks of Florence to Palazzo Vecchio, where David’s’ sculpture by Michelangelo is placed outside the Palazzo Vecchio as a symbol of the Republic's defiance of the tyrannical Medici.
Afterward, walk past Palazzo Vecchio and your guide will talk you through the Uffizi Gallery. This is one of the greatest museums in the world. Next, reach the most famous old bridge in Florence, known as Ponte Vecchio. Continue to Palazzo Pitti, the enormous palace with Florence's largest architectural monument of Filippo Brunelleschi. This was the former household of the Pitti family and later of the Medici's.
Finally, your guide will talk you through the artists, architects, thinkers, and political figures who led to the Renaissance. Make your final stop to La Strega Nocciola for delicious gelato.
• Palazzo Strozzi, Piazza Strozzi, 50123, Florence Italy
• Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
• Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
• Battistero di San Giovanni, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122, Florence Italy
• Campanile di Giotto, Piazza del Duomo Historical Center, 50122, Florence Italy
• Museo Casa di Dante, Via Santa Margherita 1, 50122, Florence Italy
• Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
• Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
• Mercato del Porcellino, Piazza del Mercato Nuovo, Florence Italy
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe Florence, Via dei Brunelleschi, 1, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each child will receive a sheet with notes for every clue found on the road and this sheet will be a memory of the tour
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Bring your own headphones.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.