Treasure Hunt, Madrid Urban Adventure
With the help of the magical items that will be given to you, you will have to use your skills to find and decipher the challenges and places to which the GPS compass will take you to. This will help you walk/navigate along Plaza del Sol, The Royal Palace, the medieval streets of Madrid and more of the city center.
We will meet at Plaza de Santa Ana where I will explain to you the dynamics of the game, and how to use the GPS. From there you will go on your own, discovering the city at your own pace.
In this adventure you will learn the secrets and stories of Madrid, without having to go with a guide. During the walk you can stop to take a break or drink a cup of coffee and continue. I will be close to the starting point, in case you need help at some point.
This experience is great as an original gift, or to try with your kids and friends. Travel through the times of queens, kings and knights.
Join the adventure and let's find the treasure of the king together!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Santa Ana, Madrid Spain
You will walk by plaza Santa Ana to find there, the first clue and continue the adventure.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
You will walk by one the of the most popular landmarks of Madrid: Puerta del Sol.
Pass By: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
The old and historical square will also be on our stop where a clue will be hidden and you will have to discover it.
Pass By: Plaza de Oriente, Opposite Palacio Real, Madrid Spain
Another beautiful landmark waiting for you to discover its secrets.
Pass By: Gran Via, Gran Via, Madrid
Visit Gran Via, a big avenue with hundreds of stores and theaters.
Departure Point :Plaza de Santa Ana, Plaza de Sta. Ana, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Puerta del Sol, Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.