Treasure hunt in Paris - Who am I?
Visit freed, discover cunning! With the Foxie application, engage in a treasure hunt and solve puzzles that will take you to unusual places. Complete the course independently, play regardless of the time of day and become an actor in your visit experience!
- Discover the most characteristic streets, parks and monuments
- Learn historical anecdotes
- Enjoy a unique tour route
Plot: Starting from Place Saint Michel, come and browse the streets of the 5th arrondissement of Paris, where I spent my childhood. In the distance, Notre-Dame will watch over our steps. However, it is in another direction that I invite you to follow me. Don't you know who I am yet? You will soon find out ...
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
- Access to the mobile game (free download of the application)
What's excluded :
Walk the streets of the 5th arrondissement of Paris and follow in the footsteps of a stranger. Can you find out who it is?
Play independently to discover Paris with the Foxie treasure hunt application.
• Place du Pantheon, 75005 Paris France
• Shakespeare and Company Bookstore, 37 rue de la Bucherie Quartier Latin, 75005 Paris France
• Fontaine Saint-Michel, 7 B Place Saint Michel, 75005 Paris France
• Square Rene Viviani, 75005 Paris France
• Eglise Saint Julien Le Pauvre, 1 rue Saint Julien le Pauvre, 75005 Paris France
• Square Paul-Painleve, 2 Place Paul Painleve, 75005 Paris France
• Chapelle de la Sorbonne, 1 rue Victor Cousin, 75005 Paris France
• La Statue d'Auguste Comte, 7 Place de la Sorbonne, 75005 Paris France
• La Statue de la Louve Capitoline, 56 rue des Ecoles Square Paul Painleve, 75005 Paris France
• Bibliotheque Sainte-Genevieve, 10 Place du Pantheon, 75005 Paris France
Departure Point :1 Place Saint-Michel, 75005 Paris, France
Departure Time :4/2/2020 - 2/23/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.