TREASORS OF DIEGO SUAREZ: the northern part of MADAGASCAR
6DAYS/ 5 NIGHTS in top northern part of MADAGASCAR. DIEGO SUAREZ is well known for its beautiful beaches. You will have the opportunity to visit EMERALD BEACH and THREE BAYS. The city’s French colonial architecture is highlighted by the old covered market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5 nights accommodation on half board
- Driver/guide and local guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Trip will begin from ANTANANARIVO the capital by plane.
EMERALD SEA: the edge of the splendid lagoon of Emerald Sea with such evocative name, you will discover this paradise
30 mn by boat, you will pass through RAMENA beach and will reach the exceptionnal spot EMERALD SEA where you can enjoy water sport like kite surf.
You will have also the opportunity to taste the local and fresh foods like : fish with coconuts, laubster, crabs...
THREE BAYS: It is a succession of 3 bays on the East coast located on the Indian Ocean. They are lined with a long beach of beautiful white sand. Dunes Bay and Pigeon Bay can be reached from Sakalava Bay or Cape Mined (this entrance is a right of passage from the military authorities.
Pic nic lunch is already included in this tour
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast in ANTANANARIVO the capital
- Domestic flight TANA- DIEGO- TANA (economic class)
- Half board accommodation in DIEGO
- All transfers
- Pic nic lunch
- Entry fees in diffrents sites to be visited
Departure Point :Departure from ANTANANARIVO the capital from your hotel and transfer directly to the airport
Departure Time :Following flight schedule with your exact dates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.