Trastevere District Street food and Sightseeing Walking Tour
Meet on Tiberine island, where your street food tour of the atmospheric Roman neighborhood of Trastevere begins. Follow the cobblestone streets to discover some authentic hidden gems of this lively area on the other side of the river.
Be prepared to sample some authentic Roman and Italian street food! Taste cheese and meat at a local deli, then supplì, a typical deep-fried rice ball filled with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce.
Learn about the history of the district, and visit the Basilica of Santa Maria, the heart of Trastevere, before heading for some pizza. Your guide will help you find your way through local restaurants or bars and pubs where young residents spend the night. See Piazza Trilussa and Ponte Sisto, with a beautiful view of Saint Peter’s dome from the river, before heading to the final desserts on the road.
This is an area you may not discover otherwise. The small group will not exceed 10 people, so you will feel like wandering the city in a friendly atmosphere.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Pizza, supplì, Salami and more
- Small group tour (max 10 people)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Learn about the history of this typical discrict, considered one of th most pictoresque of the city and enjoy the savoury tastings of the best Roman street food
Departure Point :Tiber Island, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return Detail :Via dei Pettinari, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.