Transylvania & Bucovina Private Tour - 6 days
• Private 6 day tour in Transylvania & Bucovina from Bucharest
• Travel through the beautiful Transylvania countryside & explore traditional villages
• Learn about the history from an expert local guide
• Visit Peles Castle - the most beautiful castle in Romania
• Explore the famous Bran Castle and learn about the legend of Count Dracula
• Visit the famous UNESCO Painted Churches of Bucovina
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- 5 nights accommodation at 3* & 4* Hotels
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees / photo fees
- Lunch & dinner
- Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Bucharest - Sinaia Orthodox Monastery - Peles Castle - Brasov Tour & Accommodation
Brasov - Highlights: Black Church, Citadel of Brasov, Ecaterina's Gate, White Tower, Black Tower, The Blacksmiths Bastion, The Weavers Bastion, The Ropemakers Bastion, The Drapers Bastion.
Day 02: Brasov - Bran Castle aka Dracula's Castle - Rasnov Fortress - Sibiu Tour & Accommodation
Sibiu - Tour highlights: Evangelical Church, Holy Trinity Orthodox Cathedral, The Bridge of Lies, Historical Center, The Stairs Passage, Brukenthal Museum, Towers and Bastions.
Day 03: Sibiu - Biertan Fortified Church & Walk in the village (UNESCO) - Sighisoara Tour (UNESCO) & Accommodation
Sighisoara - Tour highlights: The Clock Tower & History Museum, The Church on the Hill, House of Dracula, The pupils roofed stairways, German cemetery.
Day 04: Sighisoara - Red Lake - Bicaz Gorges - Arrival & Accommodation in Voronet, Bucovina
In the morning transfer to Bucovina area. On the way stop and see the mysterious Red Lake and marvel at Bicaz Gorges.
The Red Lake is a natural storage dam lake and iit is the largest natural mountain lake in Romania.
The road that slices through Bicaz Gorges is among Romania's most staggering and spectacular. The gorge twists and turns steeply uphill for three miles, cutting through sheer 1,000-foot limestone cliffs on its journey through the mountains.
Day 05: Voronet Monastery (UNESCO) - Painted Eggs Museum - Humor Monastery (UNESCO) - Sucevita Monastery (UNESCO) - Lunch - Marginea village (Black Pottery Workshops) - Moldovita Monastery (UNESCO) - Accommodation in Voronet
Day 06: Voronet - Neamt Monastery - Neamt Fortress - Bucharest
Neamt Fortress in Targu Neamt. Perched high on a rocky hill, overlooking the town for almost six centuries, Neamt Fortress has played a vital role in the defense of the region against predatory raids.
Neamt Monastery. Founded in the 12th century, the Monastery stands as one of Romania's oldest and most important religious settlements. Tucked away at the foot of the Ceahlau Mountains and surrounded by old forests, the monastery resembles a fortress with its high walls and defense tower.
Transfer to Bucharest and drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guide will meet you in your hotel lobby.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise accommodation preference (twin beds, double bed)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.