Transportation, Guiding , hiking, skiing, rock climbing, horse riding
Hi, I am Levan. Professional rock climber and guide. I am offering transportation and tours to all parts of Georgia with car. Will take you to Svaneti, Kazbegi, Kakheti.
per adult from
1 to 7 days
What's included :
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to all parts of Georgia.
Mountain hiking to Svaneti, Mestia. which includes 7 km hiking on Svanetis biggest waterfalls, Tour will start early morning and takes 4-5 hours. Horse riding, Mestia tour, Skiing.
Gudauri Tour includes Skiing, sightseeing on the way, we will see ancient capital of Georgia - Mtskheta, Jvari Monastery, Ananuri church. Georgian cuisine - Khinkali on the way back to Tbilisi.
Transportation will include stops on the way. Wine and food tasting, Tours mostly start from Tbilisi but can be flexible. pick up and drop off to any airport in Georgia. (Kutaisi, Mestia, Batumi or Tbilisi). Tours can be for 1 day or more depending on a place. Svaneti tour is at least 2 days. So if you like those activities than you will have the great time traveling to those places.
Rock climbing includes climbing in Chiatura, Birtvisi, Kazbegi, as well indoor climbing experience in Tbilisi.
Departure Point :Tbilisi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Tbilisi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.