Transportation from Manuel Antonio, Quépos to La Fortuna
Family business focused on offering a private transport service in which customers can enjoy a ride instead of a boring transport from one place to another.
We are not just a transport
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- We agree with the place to pick them up, we travel along the Arenal Lake where we will see very beautiful landscapes of this area, then we arrive at the province of Alajuela where the weather changes a bit and it gets wetter, in addition to the flora of this province It is different since it is a very humid area, we can stop at the moment that passengers want.
Then we will arrive at Cañas where if they want we can go through a meal (not included in the cost of the trip)
After this we go straight to La Fortuna.
Departure Point :
OtherManuel Antonio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica - 5 kilometers from the center of Quépos
Return Detail :La Fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica - 10 kilometers from the center of La Fortuna
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.