Transportation + Ticket Falconry Mautone
Falconry through history was passed on by families until it reached the rest, and became known as an ancient art of training predators. Here you will have contact with the birds and with all this history, which intends to show the importance of these animals in nature, and what is their relationship to the control of fauna and flora in a worldwide parameter. A tour of contact with these animals, and of environmental education and a lot of beauty, made for the whole family in order to pass on a knowledge that improves what you already know about nature and about the respect that you should already have with children she.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation + Ticket Falconry Mautone
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Small reception with water, juice, coffee, bread, wafer
- Entry/Admission - Centro de Falcoaria
What's excluded :
- Does not include personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro de Falcoaria, Rua Silmar Benitez 280, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85867-614 Brazil
Falconry is the ancient art of training predators. Originally, falconry techniques were used for subsistence hunting and was widely disseminated in Europe, where the techniques were passed from master to apprentice and spanned centuries.
Falconry is currently used to rehabilitate birds, for environmental and historical education, for fauna control and was recognized by Unesco as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2010. At the Falconry Center, in Foz do Iguaçu, techniques are used to raise awareness people about the importance of predators in nature and how falconry was part of human history.
It is impossible not to be enchanted by the beauty and history of each bird!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Regular transportation shared with other people. Valid for hotels departing from Foz do Iguaçu
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 12/1/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.