Transport "door2door" Calafate To Chalten Or Chalten To Calafate Minivan
Our company has 18 years experience as a travel and transportation agency at Southern Patagonia (Argentina & Chile).
We have an important fleet of more than 20 vehicles that allows to provide a comfortable and safe service both during summer or winter as we have our 4x4 Overland trucks.
We have 24/7 operational office down town Calafate and down town Chalten taking extremely care of all of our passengers, making sure everyone gets to their destination on time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual assistant
- Stop to La Leona Hotel & Parador Route 40
- Stop at Fitz Roy & Andes Range Panoramic view
What's excluded :
- Once you make your reservation, the booking is confirmed. You dont need to exchange the viator voucher. The previous day of the transfer we will either leave a message at the front desk of your hotel or send you a message to your whatsapp number informing a more accurate pick up time. The distance from Calafate to Chalten is 220 kms / 138 miles, a 3-hour ride. We'll make a stop midway at La Leona coffee place and at the mirador of Viedma Glacier and Mount Fitz Roy.
Once we arrive at Chalten, drop off will be at hotels or down town village.
Departure Point :
8AM CALAFATE TO CHALTEN FROM MAY01 TO SEP30 (4X4 VEHICLES WITH SNOW OR ICE) 4PM CHALTEN TO CALAFATE FROM MAY01 TO SEP30 (4X4 VEHICLES WITH SNOW OR ICE) 7AM CALAFATE TO CHALTEN FROM OCT01 TO APR30 (MINIVAN) 5.30PM CHALTEN TO CALAFATE FROM OCT01 TO APR30 (MINIVAN)
Return Detail :El Chaltén, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina - Drop off can be at any hotel at Chalten or down town village
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our company rigorously applies the HEALTH SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR AGENCIES TRAVEL AND TOURISM issued by the Argentine Federation of Travel Agencies, which is available to be sent to you by email.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.