Tour of Tiraspol is a unique experience because give you an understanding how people use to live in the Soviet Union.
On the streets you can met people that are nostalgic about Soviet Union and the atmosphere will make you think of that period.
Book this tour if you want to see modern day Soviet city!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bender, Moldova
Visit to Bender Fortress that dates back from the 16th century, build by the Moldavian ruler Stefan cel Mare as a part of the defense chain on the Nistru river. In 1538, as the city became the part of the Ottoman empire the sultan Suleiman the Magnificent rebuild in stone the fortress and renamed the city as Bender. Now in the fortress can be seen the museum, the torture chamber and other well preserved sites.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tiraspol, Tiraspol, Transnistria
Tiraspol, at the present moment the administrative center of the self proclaimed Transnistria (Moldova). Feel the atmosphere of this disputed territory which always has been a battlefield between the major powers of the region. The buildings of the Soviets, the monument of Suvorov, Central Plaza.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from the hotel and will leave you at the same place.Airports
- Chisinau Airport, Chisinau Moldova
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.