Transit Tour - Best of Old Delhi's Attractions & Food on a guided 4 hours tour
If you have a layover in Delhi then this experience is not to be missed. We have handcrafted this experience for you, on this tour we will help you experience the best of Old Delhi in just 4 hours with our young, passionate and engaging storyteller, right from visiting the must see attractions to tasting the yummy and not to be missed delicious delicacies of Old Delhi, to visiting the colorful spice market, shopping market, Jama masjid and Red fort, this tour has everything covered for you to make the most of your time. So if you have a layover in Delhi, don't even think of sitting on the airport and passing time, let us take you to this amazing experience that you will cherish.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Tasting 2 to 3 local popular snacks is included
- Coffee and/or Tea - A very different variety of tea will be tasted it is a must try and should not be missed.
What's excluded :
- Metro / Subway ticket is not included in pricing
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
We will take you to this ancient neighborhood, we will visit some of the must see temples, old havelis and colourful markets, we will do food tasting of 4-5 authentic local popular food.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
This is the largest mosque in India and a very prominent place if you wish to understand the history and experience of old Delhi in its true sense. We narrate a beautiful story around this place that make sense for every thing which is happening in the delhi right now and why it is full of hustle and bustle all the time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Khari Baoli, India
This is the largest spice market of Asia and a must visit place, unless you have someone to navigate you through the best of this market, you can easily miss the best parts and our storyteller will ensure you have a great time at this colorful market with some fascinating stories to narrate.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
It is one of the most popular places in delhi
Departure Point :Ajmeri Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.