Transformational Morning Kora Tour in Kathmandu
The core concept about the product is to give the real and first hand experience to the clients about Buddhism in a transformational way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Stupa
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swayambhunath Stupa, Swayambhu, BHAGANPAU 44600, Nepal
Make a full kora of Swoyambhunath stupa(Monkey Temple) like local at first and hike to sightseeing of Swoyambhunath stupa and ended with Himalayan Breakfast.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Kathmandu.
Departure Time :5:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.