Transfers to Naples
With our transfers you can move from one part of the city to another, reach your accommodation or head to the airport, station or port to start your journey, whether for business, pleasure or necessity, aboard luxury cars, safe, comfortable and sanitized with each use. Completely Covid-free, so you can move with your companions, or alone, in complete safety and comfort.
per adult from
10 to 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Your driver will pick you up at your Hotel / B & B / apartment, Station, Airport or Port and will guide you in a comfortable and safe, Covid-free, car to your destination.
Departure Point :
Your driver will wait for you at your location to guide you to your destination in Naples and its province.
PortsParking Stazione Marittima, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
AirportsNaples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
OtherCentral Station Naples, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Minivan transfer 5/8/2020 - 10/24/2021
Transfer by car 5/8/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:30 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy - The drop-off of customers will take place at the chosen destination in Naples and within a radius of up to 10 km from the city center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.