Transfers from Goa Railway stations to Hotel in North Goa
This transfer service helps guests to perfectly plan their Goa vacation if they are arriving in Goa by Train. The guests have the comfort and avoid the hassle of Bargaining on arrival in Goa, also to avoid the last-minute stress of finding a cab in Goa.
All the guests would be met and greeted by the representative and then proceeding towards your transfers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Once the booking is done, the guest would share train details with arrival timings. Invato will confirm services and share service vouchers with the guests which will have the exact meeting point details.
One day prior to service, Invato will share driver & car details with the guest.
Invato's customer service representative would be coordinating with the guests, in case of any delays, the guests are requested to inform the customer service beforehand. In case the delay is more than 45 mins, additional charges may be applicable, which would be communicated to the guest by the customer service rep.
Departure Point :
Meet our representative at the railway station, the transfers would wait for a maximum of 45 mins from the scheduled time
OtherMadgaon Junction, Sanscar Society, Margao, Goa 403601, IndiaThivim, Sircaim, Goa 403502, India - Thivim railway stationKarmali Railway Station, Bainguinim, Goa 403110, IndiaVasco-Da-Gama, Karnataka -Goa, Swatantra Path, Vaddem, Vasco da Gama, Goa 403802, India
Return Detail :North Goa, Goa, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.