Transfer with stops: 5 Terre - Florence with stops in Lucca & Pisa
In addition to classical transfers we use to propose transfers with stops. This way of travelling is very efficent, because the customers can use this occasion to stop during the trip and visit cities and villages:
Don’t mIss the chance to visit the jewel cities of Lucca and Pisa with the famous Leaning Tower.
During your trip between 5 Terre - Florence, we will stop for 2 hrs in Lucca and we will vitist the town. Later we will move in Pisa, to admire the beauty of the city and the wonderful Plaza Dei Miracoli. (90 min)
In the afternoon we will drive through a panoramic road with destination Florence. Later, you can choose where you want to be left in Florence (to your home address or where you booked your hotel, B & B or private apartment).
During the trip our driver will be able to show you the most beautiful places to see, the best clubs and typical restaurants of the region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- ticket to climb the tower 18 euros
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lucca, Lucca, Province of Lucca, Tuscany
First stop in Lucca. Visiting Lucca means discovering the birthplace of the composer Giacomo Puccini, travelling through the signs of time, through history and art, from the Roman period to the Middle Ages, from the Renaissance to the nineteenth century and modern times. Lucca is magical in all seasons, with its famous Walls, crowned with trees and the pedestrian areas in the inner side of the city, it’s the perfect place for a walk or a bike ride.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
Second Stop in Pisa, where you'll have time to admire and photograph the famous Leaning Tower, and the other monuments of the square including the Baptistery and the Cathedral. The Tower began to lean during construction in the 12th century, due to soft ground which could not properly support the structure's weight, and it worsened through the completion of construction in the 14th century. The structure was stabilized by remedial work between 1993 and 2001, which reduced the tilt to 3.97 degrees. Climbing to the top of the leaning tower of Pisa is a unique experience and it offers a very beautiful view of the town. The base ticket price is 18 €.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your Hotel or private flat and B&B with confortable Mercedes Minivan.Welcome sign PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your nameEnglish speaking driver - guide
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Cars or Minivans use Anti-Covid barriers between passengers and driver
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.