Transfer Venice to Florence
Transfers from Venice to Florence.
Door to door reliable transportation
Fixed prices on all rides
Professional drivers and premium vehicles
We offers a variety of vehicles to choose from for your trip from Venice to Florence covering every need.
If you arrive from airport Marco Polo or TRAIN STATION PIAZZALE ROMA
Your personal driver will be waiting outside of the luggage claim area with a
name card. Please provide flight number and country of origin.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH SPEAKING DRIVER
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- We make customer's pickup at your local address in VENICE or VENICE Airports and drop off in your Hotel, Airports in ROME or where you want.(INSIDE THE CITY OF VENICE THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY TO CIRCULATE ANY TYPE OF VEHICLE,USUALLY THE DROP OFF IS AT TRONCHETTO TO PIAZZALE ROMA).
THE MEETING POINT IS VERY IMPORTANT AS VENICE CITY IS IN THE SEA.
Departure Point :
Hotel and b&b airport Central Stations VENICE PORT VENICE STATION MESTRE
PortsParcheggio Porto Venezia - ParkinGO, Via Fabio Mutinelli, 6, 30173 Venezia VE, ItalyVenice port, Santa Croce, 30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
AirportsMarco Polo Airport, Venice Italy
OtherVenice Marco Polo Airport, Viale Galileo Galilei, 30, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy - VENICE STATION PIAZZALE ROMA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/3/2019 - 12/3/2022
Monday - Sunday: 01:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy - Florence STATION Santa Maria NovellaFlorence Airport, Peretola, Via del Termine, 11, 50127 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.