Transfer tour Venice - Florence, stopover Ferrari museum, balsamic vinegar land
This is a transfer tour on the route Venice - Florence where you will make a stopover at the Ferrari museum in the town of Maranello and in a balsamic vinegar producer located in the area of Modena. A private chauffeur service with a professional English speaking driver for a full day excursion.
Ferrari is considered one of the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. Today Ferrari, which has its head office in the historic Maranello headquarters, produces more than four thousand cars a year, destined for markets all over the world.
True balsamic vinegar is made from a selection of pressed Trebbiano and Lambrusco grapes. The resulting thick syrup, called mosto cotto in Italian, is subsequently aged for a minimum of 12 years in a battery of several barrels of successively smaller sizes. The casks are made of different woods like chestnut, cherry, oak, mulberry, ash and juniper.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Driver/guide for general information
- Balsamic vinegar tasting fee
What's excluded :
- Ferrari museum admission fee
- Professional licensed guide
- You will meet the driver in Venice car terminal holding a sign with your name. This is a full day tour to visit Ferrari museum and a place where they produce the balsamic vinegar. The tour ends in Florence at your destination
Departure Point :Parcheggio NCC Piazzale Roma, Rio Terà Sant'Andrea, 460, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The Ferrari Museum in Maranello also offers visitors exclusive shuttle bus tours to the Fiorano track and along the Viale Enzo Ferrari boulevard in the factory complex. Take the correct information on their official website before booking.
- Your professional driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in order to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers are not allowed to elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.