Transfer Tour from Catania to Palermo passing by Villa Romana del Casale
Transfer Tour from Catania To Palermo passing by the magnificent Villa Romana del Casale in Piazza Armerina.
Crossing the inland of Sicily our driver will drop you in The Villa Romana del Casale, this is a “Roman villa urbana” built in the first quarter of the 4th century and located about 3 km outside the town of Piazza Armerina.
It contains the richest, largest and most complex collection of Roman mosaics in the world, and has been designated as one of 49 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Italy.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance Ticket
- Pick up in your accomodation or Airport in Catania
Transfer to Villa Romana del Casale in Piazza Armerina
Free time to visit the archeologic park
Transfer To Palermo
Departure Point :
OtherCatania, Province of Catania, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Transfer minivan 8 pax 1/8/2020 - 10/23/2021
Transfer Tour with minivan 5/22/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Palermo, Province of Palermo, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.