Transfer Tocumen International Airport - Playa Blanca, Rio Hato, Buena Ventura
24 X 7 Tocumen Airport pick-up to Playa Blanca in Rio Hato. There is no additional fee if the flight is delayed, includes toll.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- We provide 24 x 7 transportation to and from the Tocumen airport to any ot the Hotels and Resorts located in PLaya Blanca, Rio Hato, Farallon, Santa Clara or Buena Ventura, both one way and round trip option are available. This is a private transfer, air conditioning vehicle. The driver will be waiting out of customs holding a sign with your name. As soon as contact is made and the reservation is verified, the driver will take you to the vehicle and then leaving to your destination by hiway without stops. We track the flights online so we make sure we are always right on time, no additional fee if the flight is delayed. Maximum 5 people per vehicle if you need baby seat or surfboard racks, please let us know in advance, no additionl fee.
Departure Point :Panama City, Panama City, Panama Province
Driver waits out of customs holding a sign with your name, once you exit from customs, take right.
AirportsTocumen Intl Airport, Panama City PanamaAlbrook Gelabert Airport, Marcos a Gelabert, Panamá, PanamaPanama Pacifico Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 4/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Rio Hato, Panama
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.