Transfer To or From Fatima
Book a private transfer from Lisbon to your choice of location in Fátima and travel with a professional driver, who will ensure punctuality and safety.
You’ll be picked up at your hotel in Lisbon or at the airport, and ride in comfort to your destination.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port drop-off or
- Hotel/port pickup
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- This exclusive transfer service provides you with comfortable transportation between your designated location in Lisbon to your chosen destination in Fátima.
On the 90 minutes private ride you’re ensured of the best possible service, along with comfort, safety, and flexibility, whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure.
If you’re arriving at Lisbon International Airport just collect your luggage and clear customs and you’ll be greeted by your driver, who will be holding a sign with your name on it.
If your pick-up is at a hotel in Lisbon, you’ll be met by the driver and quickly be on your way to Fátima.
Please, read the information below:
- The transfer is only ONE WAY
- We wait 1h30 after the flight arrivel time. After 1h30, we'll charge 40€/Hour
- The meeting point is in front of Vodafone Store, to avoid crowds in the arrivals area and to make sure you're going to see your name. The airport is very small and as soon as your arrive you'll see Vodafone Store. We'll wait for you there with a sign with your name
- We offer 1 bottled water per person, for FREE, included in the price of the transfer
- Please, always inform us if there will be children in the transfer. In Portugal is mandatory to have seats for children until 12 years old. Otherwise, we are able to have a huge ticket.
Departure Point :
PortsCruise Port, Santo Estêvão, 1100 Lisbon, Portugal
AirportsLisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Return Detail :Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.