Transfer To or From Costa de Caparica
Transfer between the Lisbon Airport to Costa de Caparica or Costa de Caparica to Lisbon Airport.
Choose the best service in Lisbon!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Book your transfer from Lisbon Airport to Costa de Caparica or Costa de Caparica to Lisbon Airport. You'll travel in a comfortable air-conditioned van that will take you directly from the airport to your hotel or from your hotel to the airport, making sure you're always at ease. The vans are equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth so you can listen to your music through the vehicle's sound system.
In this transfer, you'll cross the river Tagus through the 25 de Abril Bridge, having a panoramic view on the two banks of the river, the Lisbon and the south bank. You'll also see the mouth of the river in its connection with the Atlantic Ocean, as well as the sight of the monument of Christ the King.
Please, read the information below:
- The transfer is only ONE WAY
- We wait 1h30 after the flight arrivel time. After 1h30, we'll charge 50% of the value of the transfer
- The meeting point is in front of Vodafone Store, to avoid crowds in the arrivals area and to make sure you're going to see your name. The airport is very small and as soon as your arrive you'll see Vodafone Store. We'll wait for you there with a sign with your name
- We offer 1 bottled water per person, for FREE, included in the price of the transfer
- Please, always inform us if there will be children in the transfer. In Portugal is mandatory to have seats for children until 12 years old. Otherwise, we are able to have a huge ticket.
Departure Point :
PortsCruise Port, Santo Estêvão, 1100 Lisbon, Portugal
AirportsLisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Return Detail :Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.