Transfer San Jose Airport (SJO) - Manuel Antonio (Quepos)
In Go Cloud Forest we want to be part of your trip, to serve you and take you in a comfortable and safe way to know, our National Parks, to know our volcanoes, beaches, forests, rivers and lakes, to discover the flora and fauna of a paradise hidden ... to enjoy the country that has more than 5% of the world's biodiversity.
We are the Country of Joy, the Country of Peace.
We are the PURE LIFE Country!
Welcome to Costa Rica
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- No type of drinks or food not mentioned.
- Once your transfer request is received, one of our representatives will be ready to confirm your reservation.
For the day your trip our driver will be ready to wait for you 30 minutes before your arrival at the Airport with a sign in your name, or 15 minutes before if it is at your hotel, the transfer will be private and direct to your destination, our company I give him 1 hour of courtesy to make stops if requested, whether due to flight delays, use of toilets, take pictures, food or purchase of souvenirs.
It will be transferred by a bilingual driver (Spanish-English) and it can suggest interesting places, such as where to feed, photograph or acquire souvenirs because their experience in tourism know the outstanding sites. Once at your destination, he will help you with your luggage and say goodbye with a kind smile.
Regardless of the time, if you need to contact us for any reason, feel free to do so, it will be a pleasure to help you.
Departure Point :1: Juan Santamaría International Airport, Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
2: San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
3: Heredia Province, Heredia, Costa Rica
4: Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
5: Hotel Presidente - San Jose, Costa Rica, Central Ave Blvd, 7th Street, San Jose City Center, Catedral, San José, Costa Rica
We will use a sign with the client's name if you provide them to us. We can also pick you up at the Hotel that you request. As long as you give us the address in advance.
PortsPuntarenas Province, Punta Arenas, Costa Rica
AirportsJuan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
OtherAlajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/16/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.