Transfer - Rome to Ravello with a 75 minute stop in Pastena or vice versa
It is said that the caves were used in WW II as a shelter from the war. Humans have used the caves as far back as 3000 years. Various formation of caves. The stalactites and stalagmites, there is an active bat colony inside. The park has done a great job in making the cave tourist friendly with many handrails and excellent walking surfaces. You have to duck down to get through some of the pathways, so if you suffer from claustrophobia, you may want to think about this.
The tour is in Italian, but a written English description of each room is available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Parking Fees
- Highway tolls
- Passenger Insurance
What's excluded :
- Admission to any sites(Pastena E9pp)
- The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Proceed to Ravello with a 75 minute
stop at Pastena Caves where the guest explore the Caves. Or the reverse, where pick up is Rave;;o
and drop off is Rome with a 75 minute stop Pastena.
Departure Point :
Pick up is Rome Area or Ravello Area. Full address is needed. If possible, a telephone number. Please be clear of pick up and drop off address. As well as pick up time. If airport or train drop off, please provide the time of departure so we can make sure that the correct pick up time is set up.
AirportsFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino ItalyCiampino Airport, Rome Italy
OtherMetropolitan City of Rome, Italy84010 Ravello, SA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/11/2019 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :84010 Ravello, SA, ItalyRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.