Transfer Rome to Florence with stop in Orvieto and reverse
Rome and Florence are two most visited italian towns because of history, art, museums and architecture. Many visitors need to go and come between thoose amazing italian location. Travel confortably from your accomodation to your next destination with no stress. Enjoy your private tranfer in an air - conditioned mercedes veichle. Above all, take the chance to stop in this marvellous little village between Rome and Florence: Orvieto, Popular for its Duomo, its historycal center and local delicatessen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up by your driver (english - speaking) at your accomodation in Rome. Then the trip begins towards the city of Florence. The entire drive takes long about 3 hours 20 minutes. But before reaching your destination the driver will take you to Orvieto where you have 3 hours on your own to spend in this amazing medieval town. The driver will drop you off just in the heart of Orvieto next Cathedral. You can visit this spectacular Duomo, a great example of Gothic art or can take an underground tour and have time to try some local food, such as truffles, pici pasta or meat. After this, you will meet your driver again and proceed to Florence. The driver will reach your accomodation in Florence and drop you off over there.
Departure Point :
pick up is at your centrally-located hotel in Rome. For pick up outside Rome, (oter villages, airport, etc), we charge for tranfser, according the distance from the city.
OtherRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return Detail :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- as long as the Covid-19 emergency persists, temperature checks for travelers are absolutely necessary in some tours and excursions that include museums, indoor places and busy areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.