Transfer Rio de Janeiro (South Zone Hotels) x Paraty
Take your worry out of your arrival at Rio de Janeiro's Galleon or Santos Dumont airports, or from hotels in the South Zone, with a convenient shared transfer to the beautiful Paraty
Our receptionist will wait you at your flight arrival and give you full support until you on board the next vehicle.
We will make your pick up in a comfortable vehicles with air condition, radio, and trained and professional drivers.
If you are in a hotel of Copacabana, Leblon, Ipanema, Botafogo or Flemish, we will look for you directly at the reception of your hotel to give you the greatest comfort and tranquility.
And if you buy a round trip directly with us you can guarantee the best price with an amazing discount !!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Transfer from hotels in the South Zone of Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana, Leblon and Ipanema)
Boarding hours: From 08:30 to 21:00 h in the hotels in the south zone - inform at the time of purchase, the hotel you wish to board and our transportation will pick you up.
Place of unloading: Hotels in Copacabana, Leblon and Ipanema
Departure Point :
Regular shared transfer from hotels in the South Zone of Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana, Leblon and Ipanema) to hostels in Paraty. Boarding time: From 8:30 am until 9:00 pm at your hotel reception Inform at the time of purchase, the hotel that you want to embark and our transport will pick you up. Landing location: guesthouses located in the urban area of Paraty
OtherCopacabana, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, BrazilLeblon, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, BrazilIpanema, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Return Detail :Paraty - State of Rio de Janeiro, 23970-000, Brazil - Breakfasts in the urban area of the cityParaty Tours, Av. Roberto Silveira, 479 - Centro, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.