Transfer Rio de Janeiro (GIG / SDU Airport) x Paraty
* Ultimate model cars with uniformed drivers comfortable and equipped with air conditioning, sound systems and Nextel radio.
* Our vehicles are constantly renewed and diversified. It has all the operational and administrative structure to provide a fast, safe and efficient service:
* Own Head Office 24 hours, including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
* Drivers equipped with radio system.
* Professionals rigorously selected and properly trained to provide the best service and service for our clients.
* Computerized maintenance and reservation control.
* Vehicles and drivers reserve.
* Safe for passengers.
* Own maintenance - preventive and corrective.
* Supervision and coordination team.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Regular shared transfer from the airports of Rio de Janeiro (GIG / SDU) to inns in the city of Paraty
Boarding hours: from 08:30 to 21:00 h.
Disembarkation of your flight with receptionist from Paraty Tours.
SDU: Sector landing in front of "Bob's"
GIG: "Cheese bread house", terminal 02 international landing
Inform the act of the purchase the data of your flight, and our receptionist will receive it.
Place of disembarkation: Pousadas in the urban area of Paraty or in the Agency Paraty Tours (Avenida Roberto Silveira 479, Centro, Paraty)
Departure Point :
Regular shared transfer from the airports of Rio de Janeiro (GIG / SDU) to inns in the city of Paraty Boarding hours: from 08:30 to 21:00 h. Disembarkation of your flight with receptionist from Paraty Tours. Meeting points: SDU: Sector landing in front of "Bob's" GIG: "Cheese bread house", terminal 02 international landing Inform in the act of the purchase, the hotel that wishes to make the landing and our transport will leave you. Place of disembarkation: Pousadas in the urban area of the city of Paraty or in the Agency Paraty Tours in the avenue Roberto Silveira 479 in the center of the city. * General Conditions Paraty Tours * Our regular service is confirmed with at least 02 paying passangers. Children policy: until 03 years: free / from 04 to 08 years pays 50% of the value. Reservations are made in advance with a prior appointment of at least 48 hours. The services are carried out by prepayment: bank deposit, Paypal, Paypal or credit card. We request the following information from the passengers to confirm the service: full name, RG / passport, date of service, airline, flight number, place and pick up time. The times can change according to the day's traffic. The vehicles will be defined according to the availability of the day, and the customer can not choose the type of vehicle. This type of service is shared by other passengers and can stop at Costa Verde hotels for boarding and disembarkation. On arrival transfer it may be necessary to wait at most one (1) hour at the airport between the arrival of one flight and another. The outbound transfer is scheduled approximately 6 hours before the departure time of the passenger's flight, according to the agency's internal schedule. Drop-off location information on arrival and departure flight information is the responsibility of the passenger.
OtherGaleão, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Gate of landing of your flight (a receptionist of the Agency Paraty Tours will be waiting the passenger with a plate with identification with the name of the same one)Aeroporto Santos Dumont - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20021-340, Brazil - Gate of landing of your flight (a receptionist of the Agency Paraty Tours will be waiting the passenger with a plate with identification with the name of the same one)
Return Detail :Paraty - State of Rio de Janeiro, 23970-000, Brazil - Hostels located in the urban area of the cityParaty Tours, Av. Roberto Silveira, 479 - Centro, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.