Transfer Rio de Janeiro (Barra da Tijuca) to Paraty
* Ultimate model cars with uniformed drivers comfortable and equipped with air conditioning, sound systems and Nextel radio.
* Our vehicles are constantly renewed and diversified. It has all the operational and administrative structure to provide a fast, safe and efficient service
* Own Head Office 24 hours, including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. * Drivers equipped with radio system.
* Professionals rigorously selected and properly trained to provide the best
* Attendance and service for our clients.
* Computerized maintenance and reservation control.
* Vehicles and drivers reserve.
* Safe for passengers.
* Own maintenance - preventive and corrective. * Supervision and coordination team.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Transfer from Rio de Janeiro from Barra da Tijuca
Boarding hours: 09:00 / 09:30 / 11:30 / 12:30
Meeting point: reception of your hotel in Barra da Tijuca
Departure Point :
REGULAR TRANSFER service shared, carried out in vans and minibuses, with daily departures from Rio de Janeiro from Barra da Tijuca to Paraty. Boarding hours: From 09:00 / 09:30 / 11:30 / 12:00. Inform at the time of purchase, the hotel you wish to board and our transportation will pick you up. Place of disembarkation: inns in the urban area of the city of Paraty - inform at the time of booking
OtherBarra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Return Detail :Paraty - State of Rio de Janeiro, 23970-000, Brazil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.