Transfer Minister Pistarini Airport (EZE) to Buenos Aires Capital
Our company has been dedicated to passenger transport for more than 40 years. We have a large fleet of vehicles and drivers with excellent treatment. We stand out for punctuality and kindness.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- We will go to look for you personally at the exit of "arrivals" of the terminal that indicates your flight number from Ezeiza Airport. The driver will wait for you duly identified with a company sign where you can read his name. If they are not found immediately, you will have a number to which you can call us. We will also request your contact to be able to communicate in case of any disagreement.
Once found, the driver will guide you to the car to undertake the transfer to the Hotel.
It is always convenient to inform us in advance of your accommodation in order to plan the most convenient route.
Our driver will take you quickly and safely to your destination.
Departure Point :
We are at the exit of "arrivals" of the airport. Near the premises of "McDonald's". We identify ourselves with a sign in the name of the passenger. If we are not located they can always find us on the cell phone we will provide.
AirportsMinistro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/10/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina - We transfer you to any hotel in any neighborhood of Capital Federal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.