Transfer Mexico City - Taxco - Acapulco (2 days)
To begin, we will pick you up at your hotel and drive to Cuernavaca, known as the City of Eternal Spring and capital of the state of Morelos. Here you will have time to visit the 16th century cathedral before continuing the trip to the beautiful town of Taxco.
Taxco is located in an area with a steep landscape whose relief is reflected in the narrow and cobbled structure in its streets. We will also go through a silverware where you will check the reason for the reputation of the area in terms of mineral extraction with a complimentary drink. At the end, we will spend the night in this lovely place. It is necessary to make the reservation of accommodation on your own.
The next day we will pick you up at your Taxco hotel and transfer you to your hotel in Acapulco which you must book in advance. Enjoy Acapulco your way enjoying the beach, attractions and nightlife in the area. Transportation back to Mexico is not included.
per adult from
1 day 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour of each site described
- Specialized and bilingual guide
- Transportation with air conditioning
- Travel insurance on board
What's excluded :
- Food or drinks
- Tips to the Tourist Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cuernavaca, Cuernavaca, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
We will visit downtown Cuernavaca, known as the City of Eternal Spring and capital of the state of Morales. Here you will have time to visit the 16th century cathedral.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Taxco, Taxco, Pacific Coast
We will visit the center of Taxco, this is located in an area with a steep landscape whose relief is reflected in the narrow and bumpy structure of its streets.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Acapulco, Acapulco, Pacific Coast
We can leave you at your hotel or another of your choice so you can take advantage of the rest of the day in Acapulco.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Fontán Reforma Hotel, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 24, Colonia Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06040 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in hotels in the downtown area, hotel zone (Paseo de la Reforma), Polanco. If your hotel is outside these areas, go to our meeting point at the Hotel Fontan Reforma located at Avenida Paseo de la Reforma 24, Colonia Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06040 Mexico City.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.