Transfer Inn - Aluízio Alves airport to Natal
our concept is to meet with punctuality, safety and comfort. we always seek the best for our customers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Our meeting point is in the airport hall, approximately opposite the delta express café.
one of our representatives, will have a plaque in the name of the reservation holder.
we request that at the time of booking, the passenger inform the telephone number to facilitate in case of disagreements and / or so that we can confirm the service.
Departure Point :
RECEPTION IN THE HALL OF THE CHRISTMAS AIRPORT PLATE ON BEHALF OF THE RESERVATION HOLDER COMFORTABLE CARS Shared transfer only one way from the airport to the hotel in Natal. The price is per passenger.
AirportsNatal International Airport, Av. Ruy Pereira dos Santos, 3100 - Aeroporto, São Gonçalo do Amarante - RN, 59290-000, Brazil -
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/16/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Ponta Negra, Natal - RN, Brazil -Via Costeira, Rio Grande do Norte, BrazilAreia Preta, Natal - RN, BrazilParque das Dunas, Natal - RN, BrazilCapim Macio, Natal - RN, Brazil
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All passengers must wear a mask from boarding to disembarkation, do not greet drivers with handshake or other physical contact.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.