Transfer Ilha Grande (Abraão) x Paraty + Ticket Boat
* Ultimate model cars with uniformed drivers comfortable and equipped with air conditioning, sound systems and Nextel radio.
* Our vehicles are constantly renewed and diversified. It has all the operational and administrative structure to provide a fast, safe and efficient service:
* Own Head Office 24 hours, including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. * Drivers equipped with radio system.
* Professionals rigorously selected and properly trained to provide the best
* Attendance and service for our clients.
* Computerized maintenance and reservation control.
* Vehicles and drivers reserve.
* Safe for passengers.
* Own maintenance - preventive and corrective.
* Supervision and coordination team.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ticket of sea crossing in flexboat Abraão x Angra
- Ground transportation Angra x Paraty
What's excluded :
- Regular transfer from Angra dos Reis (Santa Luzia Pier) after sea crossing from the Pier of Vila do Abraão on Ilha Grande, to the city of Paraty
Departure time at Vila do Abraão Pier (departure from flexboat):
Place of disembarkation: Santa Luzia Pier (Angra dos Reis) for new embarkation by land transport to Paraty
Included: Ilha Grande (Cais da Vila de Abraão) transfer to the Santa Luzia Pier in Angra Dos Reis with a bus service (vans or micro bus) shared to the city of Paraty
Departure Point :
REGULAR TRANSFER shared with daily departures from ILHA GRANDE to Paraty With embarkation in maritime transport from Ilha Grande (Pier of Vila do Abraão) until disembarking in the Cais Santa Luzia in Angra dos Reis, for transportation by van or micro-bus to the city of Paraty. Even sea crossing tickets.
PortsCais Santa Luzia (Angra Dos Reis)Cais do Abraão (Ilha grande)
Return Detail :Paraty - State of Rio de Janeiro, 23970-000, Brazil - Hostels in the urban area of ParatyParaty Tours, Av. Roberto Silveira, 479 - Centro, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil - Avenida Roberto Silveira 479, Centro
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.